Date Listed: May 14, 2020 (about 5 months ago)
Grace Royal Estate is located after Dangote Refinery, off Costa Road, Apakin Lekki, Eleko, is a great piece of investment not only because GraceMade Homes and Property Co. Ltd. made the valuation pocket friendly but because it is located in one of the fastest developing area in Lagos. An area neighboring a good number of other estates, government owned and private firms, recreational centers; the likes of La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Eleko beach and other amazing luxury places within a short distance of your property. Buying a land in our estate located in Lekki, Eleko, for the current prices for which they are sold, will give the purchaser an opportunity to be located near tourist attractions. This will make it easier for you to relax at will without traveling an unduly long distance.
THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME OF THE FEW REASONS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING A LAND IN ROYAL GRACE GARDEN.
1. LAND VALUE IN THE LEKKI REGION INCREASES RAMPANTLY: This is because more exposure is coming to the area, with big companies buying off more land to develop and resell at higher rates to people in the future. The appreciation rate of land value in the Royal Grace Garden region is one of the highest in the whole of Lagos.
2. PROXIMITY TO LUXURY LOCATIONS AND RESORTS: There is no shortage of spots for relaxation, shopping, family outings or sightseeing.
3. FREEDOM FROM LAND GRABBERS (OMO-ONILE): when you purchase a land in Royal Grace Garden region we assure you that you don’t have to worry about the discomforts and harassment of thugs.
4. CLOSENESS TO PROPOSED 4TH MAINLAND BRIDGE: Accessibility to other areas is a major requirement of any resident of an area. The government has given future landowners even more reason to buy land in this area as they have begun the construction of the 4th Mainland Bridge. This bridge will link the Lekki region to other parts of Lagos like Ikorodu and Berger.
Notably, when this development takes place, the value of land in this region will skyrocket even further. It is better to buy now and come back to enjoy the benefit.
5. NEARNESS TO THE LEKKI-EPE AIRPORT INTERNATION.
6. SECURITY REASONS.
7. THE LEKKI/EPE EXPORT FREE TRADE ZONE: A very solid reason to buy land in Royal Grace Garden is, the fact that it is not far from the construction site of the Export Processing Zone (EPZ) and the Free Trade Zone (FTZ). It is certain that development of the region will be fast as the government will make extra effort to provide more social amenities for easy accessibility.
8. INSTALLMENT PAYMENT AVAILABLE: GraceMade Homes and Properties Co. Ltd. offers the option of instalmental payments. Land payment can be spread as far as 6 months and 1 year, making the burden of owning the property easier to bear.
9. CLOSENESS TO THE ELITE IN LAGOS.
Other advantages includes being situated in same landmark as The New multi billion Naira Lekki-Epe International Airport, New Sea Port, Dangote Refinery, New Shoprite, Pan Atlantic University, Major Industries (Eleganza Industrial City, Coscharis HQ, New Computer Village and so much more).
This is by far one of the Fastest Growing regions in Nigeria.
Shangisha Area Of Magodo Phase II,
26B, UBA Road Off Chevron Drive Lekki, Lagos,
Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Get the latest properties, news, advices and updates straight to your inbox. Sign up to our newsletter now.